3. Ruby Princess
I took this cruise to get away and relax after a difficult few months since my last Princess Cruise in March 2019. The highlight of my cruise was cruising through all 3 Milford sounds etc. I have been on numerous cruises to New Zealand and this is the first time weather permitted all 3 channels! It was Brilliant! The other highlight, for me, was the Museum in Wellington which had a stunning war exhibit with sculptures of soldiers that were so lifelike that they brought tears to my eyes. Also, I wanted to try the Ruby as I had not been on her before. Staff were the usual Princess crew - highly motivated, charming and knowledgeable. In fact a couple (including the delightful Angela of Captains Circle) I had met before on previous cruises with Princess. The dining room food was of the usual high quality that Princess is well-known for.

Recover after stressful health year.

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by GrandmaBarb1952

The highlight of my cruise was cruising through all 3 Milford sounds etc.

Also, I wanted to try the Ruby as I had not been on her before.

GrandmaBarb1952’s Full Rating Summary