3. Carnival Horizon
I selected this ship (3/23/19) for the ports it was cruising to and it was a new ship. I enjoyed my entire week on this ship and am surprised by a lot of the negative comments I'm reading. Our balcony stateroom (mid deck 8 by elevator) was great, our steward nice as ever and made me a new towel animal daily or sometimes twice a day (am & pm). We spent more time at the aft end pool since my husband is a smoker and that was a designated area . Lots of activities to keep anyone of any age entertained. The only negative if you can even call this one, is that they still hand you a paper slip to sign every time you get a drink. Its too windy sometimes, they fly off or get all wet from the bar, etc. Also that they limit your drinks to 15/day and do not allow you to get 2 at a time. My husband wasn't allow to grab me a drink when he was getting his because he didn't have my card in hand. We went on the Vista (Apr2018) prior to this ship and I was as equally satisfied. The only difference is that Horizon added Guys pig & anchor as a full bar & restaurant. While it was an upcharge it was not expensive at all and that food was great! I do feel Carnival is truly the "FUN" ship compared to other cruise lines we've taken. We're going again in Feb2020 on the Magic. I know this is not a newer one but hoping I will be equally pleased with it too.

Enjoyed this ship immensely

Carnival Horizon Cruise Review by Pamie61

Pamie61’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Horizon price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8G
I'm guessing on the category as I can't recall exact room now but it was deck 9 starboard right off the elevator which was convenient.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins