3. Norwegian Dawn
The cruise itself was excellent and the Dawn is beautiful. l Every one of the crew was so friendly & helpful. The best I have encountered. Cabin was always clean with bedding so comfortable I almost did not want to get up. Dining was just OK, nothing special except for the specialty restaurants which were very good. Entertainment was FABULOUS. Very talented young people. Service was also excellent by everyone I encountered. Since I have been to these ports many, many times (except Harvest Caye) I did not do any excursions. We encountered terrible problems upon embarkation which I won't go into detail about, except to say it took 3-1/2 hours to get on board, but hopefully, they will be resolved in the near future so other people have a much more pleasant experience. It also was such a pleasure to meet some of the other Meet & Mingle people that have been posting for several months.

EXCELLENT STAFF & CREW-SHIP WAS GREAT

jbandmr’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Obstructed Oceanview
Cabin OK
Bed & pillows were excellent, Slept very well which I had not done in a long time, even at home. Cabin steward BangBang (that's really his name) was excellent. I did not want for anything. The only issue was the VERY SMALL commode area. Don't know how a tall person could even get in.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins