Koningsdam Cruise Review

Koningsdam Cruise Review by Micheleanderic

• Sail Date: Nov 2019
  • Destination: the Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Verandah Stateroom

Chose this cruise because of the itinerary and a good price. Well is was there most boring cruise ever!! I have been on Holland before and know they cater to and older crowd. My hubby and I are in our early 50’s and thought the entertainment was awful!! Seriously...no big stage shows?? Just a magician who did card tricks and a comedian and a lounge singer on the world stage. The music was had a great rock band we saw almost every night. But that was it. No deck parties or dancing no dj bingo, No fun games I mean really, really boring! All they want to do is have classes and charge you for detox pills!! Never again Holland! Oh and my bill was wrong too...had to beg them to remove the spa charge for a class I went to and said I may be interested in after I do more research. Once I found out that it’s not true that you need to detox your liver and that coffee is too acidic and bad for you I told them I wasn’t interested. They tried to tell em they would charge me half!! I never even picked a day or scheduled anything...then the full charge for the boat composition test or whatever was on there and I had cancelled it days before. Finally they removed it. They also charged us for water in the mini bar that we didn’t drink. It was switched out by the bar staff

From Evian to som glass bottle Aqua Panama water. Why doesn’t the from desk know this? They charged me and I had to tell them and show them a picture of the new water! Anyway...food was great ports were nice ship was boring!!!

Micheleanderic's Full Rating Summary

Verandah Stateroom

Obstructed view with large lifeboat. I could still see the shore and plenty of what was going on outside. I’m 5’2” and was able to see enough. Was decent for the price and extremely quiet for sleeping.

Micheleanderic