3. Celebrity Reflection
My wife and I consider Celebrity to be the top premium cruise line in the world and we were not disappointed this cruise. We were on the Reflection and from the moment we arrived at the pier in Ft. Lauderdale and saw the new lounge they had for suite rooms up to the embarkation everything was first rate. We stayed in the reflection suite or sometimes called the signature suite. Everything about the room was first class including the Jacuzzi on the balcony which was a little to small for us. But now lets talk about our butler Joe and our steward Leslie. You could ask for better service. They both bent backwards to please my wife and myself. It was my wife's 65th birthday and Joe and Leslie had banners and balloons and they made sure the dozen roses I ordered for my wife was out as was the birthday cake. I have been blessed with great butlers on all my cruises but I must admit Joe took his job to another level. Even the unrealistic he made happen. I hope Celebrity knows they have a diamond in both Joe and Leslie. The capitain on this ship was so personal and always said hello and he even remembered my name. Now I must admit I never ate in the main dining room and Luminae only at breakfast but the specialty restaurants was out of this world and they all deserve five stars, I will give a little information about the restaurants. Lawn Garden is the steak place where the mean is cooked right in front of you or you can cook it if you like. The meats were tender and always seasoned with the right blend of spices and cook to perfection. The flat bread pizza was incredible and the salad bar was great and what ever you chose for the main course you could not do wrong and the ended with home made apple crumb cake or a big chocolate chip cookie served to you hot and both came with vanilla ice cream. The service was first class and we had Bonny as a waiter and he always made eating there worth while. The next restaurant is Morano which is definitely a five star restaurant . The minute you walk into the restaurant and greeted by the manager. It is definitely the first class. My wife had lobster which was cooked right in front of her to the Chateaubriand which was sliced in front of you everything is cooked to perfection and sliced to perfection. No matter who was your server everything in that restaurant was first class. The ship is kept incredible clean and was most staff was very friendly and personal. The entertainment was ok but I must admit the excursions was very disappointing. They are very organize but the companies they use are not very professional and I did make it known to my concierge and the excursion department. The day of embarkation was terrible but I guess that was out of the control of Celebrity but I want to warn everyone to be very careful in the flight you book going home. It took almost 2 hours to get off the boat. I would also recommend that if you don't want the hassle of picking up your luggage and then dragging it to the airport I would recommend the Valet service. The luggage is picked up the night before and you do not see it until you arrive home. It was incredible. I hope I helped someone with this review.

The most incredible journey

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Wichter415

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Reflection Suite

We stayed in the reflection suite or sometimes called the signature suite.

But now lets talk about our butler Joe and our steward Leslie.

You could ask for better service.

They both bent backwards to please my wife and myself.

Even the unrealistic he made happen.

I hope Celebrity knows they have a diamond in both Joe and Leslie.

I will give a little information about the restaurants.

The next restaurant is Morano which is definitely a five star restaurant .

No matter who was your server everything in that restaurant was first class.

It took almost 2 hours to get off the boat.

It was incredible.

I hope I helped someone with this review.
Wichter415’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Reflection Suite
Cabin RF
Everything about this room was perfect except for the small Jacuzzi on the balcony
The butler Joe was incredible and the steward Leslie kept the room perfectly clean.
They both went overboard to make sure the cruise was perfect for my wife and myself.
Lido Deck Suite Cabins

• Stingray Swim
    The boat hit another boat and no one checked to see if everyone was OK.
    They had everyone in the water and no one helped except when they wanted to sell there picture which of course we bought.
    View All 734 Stingray Swim Reviews