Viking Sky Cruise Review

Attention to detail supporting all parts/ports during our voyage.

Viking Sky Cruise Review by Eplatz

• Sail Date: Nov 2019
  • Destination: the Mediterranean

Having previously cruised with Viking I knew what to expect and was not disappointed! I heard no negative comments from other guests only praise at the quality and value of a Viking Cruise! Let there be no doubt Viking is at the top of my cruise list! The Viking Sky is not the newest ship in the fleet but very well maintained -kudos to the Captain and crew!

The dining was excellent with a good variety to choose from. Compared to some other companies, Viking is a standard to meet! I especially enjoyed and appreciated the assistance from arrival to departure, someone was always there to make you feel special; luggage was whisked away and properly deposited, rooms were ready, great tours were available with outstanding guides! All in all Viking can be proud! If I had to note an area that I wished to improve it would be the dinner wine list, it is purely a matter of taste but my wife and I prefer a lieblish or sweet wine, and only dry or half-dry was available without charge. I recognize most people prefer a dry wine so it’s no big issue!

Eplatz's Full Rating Summary

Like a senior NCO: near, clean and orderly!

Eplatz