3. Viking Orion
Liked itinerary but expected to spend more time in Bangkok and Bali. The ship was elegant and clean. Food was excellent but didn’t like the food in Chefs Table. This was our first Viking ocean cruise and may be our last if this is the way all their cruises are. No time to spend in Bangkok or Bali...misrepresented cruise. Some included tours were unsatisfactory, some were excellent. More interesting shipmates. No children, no pushing and shoving and noise. Very relaxing. Books everywhere. We expected a much better cruise than the one we got. I don’t know why this was rated as a top cruise line. Expected a much better travel experience for the money. I would look at the reviews first before booking another Viking Cruise. I didn’t do this before booking this one which was a big mistake. Learned a lot about what to expect and what we got. Would also have chosen better airline experience and learned it would have made a big difference to spend days before and after in the beginning and end of the cruise. Not worth the money we paid for this cruise.

Disappointed with Viking Orion cruise from Bangkok to Bali

Viking Orion Cruise Review by Nevada gal

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Asia
Liked itinerary but expected to spend more time in Bangkok and Bali.

Nevada gal’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Orion price drops

Nice cabin though aft location. Great bathroom.