3. Pride of America
My husband and I went to Honolulu for our honeymoon to cruise on the pride of america ship for 7 days. By day 3 i wanted to fly back home. The people on the ship were very rude, no one would speak to you, it was like we were on another planet or something. We had dinner 3 nights at one the specialty restaurants and got bad looks like we didn't belong there or something. It was very disturbing and uncomfortable. We paid the same money everyone else did. The food (buffet) was "ok", it was nothing that made you want to come back to the next day. I was expecting to be able to try Hawaiian dishes, but it wasn't served until the last day. This vacation was my dream, on my bucket list since a child. I hate to use the word "race" but that was a horrible feeling we had on this ship. I am glad our daughter was not there because that would have been her first cruise and it would not have been an enjoyable trip for her. The nicest person on the boat was the guy who cleaned our room, he treated us like friends. We had the best times off the boat and that is sad. Needless to say i do not see myself cruising with them anymore. I have contacted the corporate office.

Very disappointed with my trip.

Pride of America Cruise Review by sentaa

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
sentaa’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Balcony
Cabin BE
It was smaller then we expected, wasn't much bigger then the inside cabin.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins