3. Celebrity Reflection
The Celebrity Reflection is a great ship. The food was excellent. Two of the ports were not worth stopping at, Colon and Limon. Boy was it hot and humid in Cartagena but it is a very nice city. I think the cruise line could have more late night activity for us singles. Martini bar closes about 12:30 and the casino bar closed early also. Where was the dance music after midnight. I met some great people on this cruise and had a few dances with some very special ladies. The shows were great and funny. There was very limited entertainment in the pool area. During sea days there should be lots of music pool side. The TV was very limited. There were no college football games of interest on Saturday. We docked in Colon Panama on a Sunday and the whole town was closed. We could have stayed at sea.

This cruise was great

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by duracell11

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah

I think the cruise line could have more late night activity for us singles.

Martini bar closes about 12:30 and the casino bar closed early also.

Where was the dance music after midnight.

duracell11’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah
Cabin 1B
Cabin was a bit small and had a connecting room which was not expected. My cabin steward was perfect and really took care of me and the room.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins