3. Grand Princess
OK, the 10th time we’ve done this cruise and it was great!!! We loved every minute of it. Great crew, great entertainment! Good food, fun activities! I even learned how to do quilling cards!!! We loved the length of stay on Oahu. Wish there was more time on the other islands of Hawai’i, Kauai and Maui but we still were able to enjoy all of them. For some reason this crew was really exceptional and we really didn’t have any gripes. The entertainment cast of singers and dancers was the best we’ve seen on Princess. Singer Todd Adamson did 2 different shows on 2 nights and he was FANTASTIC. We really enjoyed his shows. The Crown Grill was great as usual. I did the Culinary Home Tour in Hilo for the second time and enjoyed it once again (different homes this time). I would recommend it. It’s kind of pricey but I personally think it’s worth it. The internet was faster than usual. I think they were upgrading to the Medallion Net on our cruise so it was great!

Another GREAT Princess Cruise to Hawai’i

Grand Princess Cruise Review by renodean

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

The Crown Grill was great as usual.

renodean’s Full Rating Summary
Get Grand Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB
We had an issue with the tiles being loose in the bathroom and they tried to repair them but would have needed a long time for the grout to dry and the tiles to set. We just put a towel down to cover them and forgot about it. No way some loose tiles would ruin our experience! Other than that the cabin was great. The room steward was the best we’ve ever had!
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins