3. Sea Princess
Since I had not been on a cruise before, a friend asked me would I like to go to see if I would like it. I absolutely enjoyed it very much and I would like to go again. Having a disability which requires me to use a walking stick and some limited movement, I was worried how I would manage, but I managed very well. From embarking to disembarking everything was Great, even the weather was perfect. All staff and crew were friendly and helpful. The stateroom was ideal for me., especially having grab rails in the shower and near the toilet. I enjoyed taking my time walking around the ships and I had no difficulty get on and off the tender when going ashore. I enjoyed the entertainment, movies and the wonderful food and I even got to see dolphins , the one thing I wanted to see. If you have a disability or mobility issues, I recommend checking out going on a cruise. Rough seas I think would be a challenge getting around, but I think I would stay in my stateroom, order room service and when the seas calm down, I would head out to enjoy everything the ship had to offer.

My First Cruise

Sea Princess Cruise Review by Cruiser8965

I absolutely enjoyed it very much and I would like to go again.

Cruiser8965’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sea Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IF
The cabin was roomy and was ideal for me having a disability. The bathroom had grab rails and a drop down seat in the shower. There was a rail on the wall near the toilet, but I would have found a drop-down grab rail on the opposite side of the toilet useful to assist me . The bed was very comfortable . Anyone in a wheelchair would not have any problem staying in an I.F stateroom
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins