3. Emerald Princess
This was a great cruise, with fascinating ports. And a good season to travel, good weather. The service was top notch, best cabin steward and waiters. Really no complaints except for front desk people who were a bit rude. We tried the Share restaurant and it was fine, something new and tasty. entertainment was fine, except for too loud in the theatre and piazza. I don't like to be deafened. We just had a fine time, and the transatlantic portion was very relaxing. I would have used the gym if I knew it was free, they never say. The main problem we had is that many excursions are not very handicapped accessible. Lots of steep steps to get in buses. None had a wheelchair lift, so some people stuck on the bus most of the time. I wish they had more handicapped options. So many of the people used canes, and we are not considered much.

Great ports

suramom’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB
Standard nice balcony cabin, nice big balcony. Bathroom good, closets quite ample. Did miss the chair this time.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins