3. Carnival Horizon
Multi-generational group with 4 cabins. There was so much to love about this ship and crew. Service, activities, entertainment, food were all excellent. It is hard to be bored on this ship but also found many quiet places to read and relax when needed. I was struck how the crew addressed me by name at the dining room and hallway near my cabin. Embarkation, debarkation and tender operations were excellent. Two misses were the smell of weed from my balcony on several occasions. Carnival recently made its policy on this stricter, but still needs to do more. The other complaint I have is related to fellow passengers. I don't know what Carnival can do in this area, but many passengers were not the type you want your kids around. I had hoped an expensive Thanksgiving cruise would eliminate these cruisers, but it didn't. Appreciate the larger cabin sizes on Carnival, the coffee in the Buffett being good enough to avoid purchasing at the coffee shop and Camp Ocean offering kids dinner every night so my wife and I can enjoy date nights!

So much to love, except the weed

Carnival Horizon Cruise Review by ksblack0