3. Mariner of the Seas
I am not sure where I should begin. When we got into the room, my son looked behind the chair in the corner and found a dirty pair of underwear rolled up in a ball. Then at 3am on one of the nights I heard a huge crashing noise. Turns out a man jumped off the 11th floor balcony and landed right next to my window on the 6th floor. We had to do a detour to Miami so we could get him to the hospital since he was still alive. Then they spend the next several hours cleaning up the deck where he landed. When we arrived to Coco Cay we figured we would go to the beach first and then go to the water park. When we tried to go to the water park we were told they were sold out for the day. They have 2 boats at this port at the same time and this is just too many people obviously. The bathrooms on this private island are dirty and the toilets in some of the restrooms do not flush. In the eating areas there were ice machines and ice cream machines down. I was not able to get an ice cream cone due to the enormous lines. The food overall was so so. We figured the day we were leaving we would eat in the dining room. That was a mistake. The service was terrible. They brought out warm milk with the cereal, no syrup for the pancakes, no drink for my son and no bacon with my eggs. When I complained, the server told me "we will do better next time" This whole cruise is a cattle call. They try to get as many people on this boat as possible sacrificing service.

Worst Cruise