3. Celebrity Solstice
Chose this cruise based on past experiences with Celebrity. Pros: 1) Ship well kept. 2) Staff overall was very good. 3) Sky Suite in the aft was a great location with a beautiful balcony. Cons: 1) Sky Suite bathroom had issues the whole time. Toilet had issues flushing every day. 2) Staff member in the Tuscan Grille lied about gratuity and the food was not nearly as good as past experiences on other Celebrity ships in the Tuscan Grille. 3) The ship had a major shortage on diet cokes and different Redbulls throughout the whole trip which was very frustrating. It should not be almost impossible to get a basic drink. 4) The person who called from Celebrity after I wrote a letter complaining offered to reimburse the "tip" in Tuscan Grille (which I did not care about after spending thousands and thousands on a vacation with 3 other staterooms of family traveling with us). This was the only thing she offered and looking more into the problem and getting back to me which she never did. You would think after you didn't get the utilize your drink package and your Sky Suite bathroom had issues the whole time they would offer something else to make sure you are happy. I was very disappointed with Celebrity not trying to make this right. I would have even been okay with them doing as little as reimbursing us for the dinner at Tuscan Grille. We didn't even stay for dessert, very sad customer service.

Pros and Cons

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by blue3ninja

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
Chose this cruise based on past experiences with Celebrity.

Pros:

1) Ship well kept.

2) Staff overall was very good.

3) Sky Suite in the aft was a great location with a beautiful balcony.

Cons: