3. MSC Orchestra
I had an awesome time indeed!! It's such a luxurious experience and it's not even expensive, it's worth every penny. From the friendly staff, to cleanliness of the rooms, passages each corner is extremely well taken care of. I don't know how they do it. The entertainment is extremely exciting and for everyone to part. The food is fresh and there was a wide variety of meals to choose from. OMG the club!! Dj was the bomb from Thursday to Saturday night. Yoh hai shame I had a blast and I want to do it again soon. The island was such a beautiful and private place the boats pick up and drop off on time. Infact everything regarding time on the MSC is prompt, no delay the queue must go on. Staff have lots of respect, our cabins were clean on time. Personal belongs kept in the same spot where you it. Overall I want to say the trip really depends on the type of crew you are with. The group of friends I went with were so awesome, which made the stay even more excellent for me.

Best Time Of My Life!!