3. Celebrity Equinox
This is an odd one. My and my wife (both mid-30's) just got off this ship and I can say we were not too thrilled about the ship itself. The crew was super, service was spot on, and food was outstanding. I'll just do a quick rundown... Cons: Hardly any public toilets!!!- When dining in Blu there's only one men's toilet (literally 1 toilet) and it services 3 restaurants, 2 bars, and a lounge. If I had to leave dinner to hit the RR I'd sometimes have to go up to deck 14, then travel down to find an open toilet. Odd ship layout- one night we went to watch the "family-oriented" glass blowing. To our surprise they were playing a movie 20 ft away from the glass studio, the movie was super loud with drug use, cursing, and violence. We couldn't hear the glass blowing people talking and eventually just left. No after-hours anything- We'd head out for a drink at the bar and there's no one out... ever. With the bar staff looking bored. And there's no food to speak of after dinner. The Internet for their app is worthless. No priority embarkation. Hard/impossible to get a spot by the tiny pool No trash cans.... anywhere Shows that my wife said reminded her of a high school talent show. Pro: The best staff ever, the service was fantastic. Clean ship Drinks package for only one person in the room Showers in AC are amazing Overall, even the best crew experience and service don't make up for an aging, small ship with little to no activities onboard.

What a confusing ship

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by ShipMonster

Cons:

The Internet for their app is worthless.

No priority embarkation.

Hard/impossible to get a spot by the tiny pool

No trash cans.... anywhere

Shows that my wife said reminded her of a high school talent show.

Pro:

The best staff ever, the service was fantastic.

Clean ship

Drinks package for only one person in the room

Showers in AC are amazing

ShipMonster’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

AquaClass
Cabin A1
Cabin was clean but needs upgrading as you can tell its seen abuse. My big gripe was the varnish for the balcony handrail was all over the glass. Indicating poor workmanship. The showers were great.
Penthouse Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins