3. Norwegian Jade
We normally travel independently but this cruise was the cheapest way to get to Israel, Turkey, Jordan, Egypt and Dubai in one trip. We were prepared for some last minute changes but luckily we made it to all of the scheduled ports. The staff were great, always quick to provide help and say hello. My favourites were Rose Marie, the washy washy girl in the buffet, always smiling despite working 24/7. The Captain was also great, loved his sense of humour and looked forward to his announcements. We took private tours or shared taxis at the Ports, the shore excursions are overpriced and I'd only take one if I was worried about making it back to the ship in time. Most of the shows were decent, food was good, not up to the level that it was in the 80's but you certainly won't go hungry. The muesli at the breakfast buffet was fantastic, please send me the recipe..

Great cruise, incredible itinerary

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by donnabob

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside

We took private tours or shared taxis at the

donnabob’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IE
Quiet floor, nice dark inside cabin, perfect for sleeping. Optimum for getting off the ship at the ports, we would walk past the line ups to our room and once the announcement was made we could walk up the hall to the exit.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins