3. Carnival Glory
I was invited by friends to take this cruise. I had never cruised Carnival before but have been on 2 NCL cruises and loved both of them. I just booked another cruise with NCL and will never cruise Carnival again. This ship Is absolutely disgusting. The food literally turned my stomach. We didn’t eat half the food we ordered because it was so gross. This is the first cruise I have ever actually lost weight on.The ship stunk and smelled like sewage. We literally held our breath at times walking down the halls. Everything was sticky and dirty. I brought Clorox wipes thank God and wiped my room down. Our shower did not drain properly and had a brown slimy film. I cleaned it myself several times. Even the balcony was filthy. There are several outlets in the ship that don’t even have covers just wires hanging out, tile falling off, broken and stained furniture. The very first morning at sea I ordered coffee to be brought to the room to enjoy with my husband on the balcony and they decided to come and treat the rust on all the balconies so they weren’t even usable for several hours at the beginning of the cruise.We needed a vacation so bad and this was such a disappointment. The only saving grace was we went with amazing friends! Don’t waste your money on this cruise!!!!

Floating Motel 8 !

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by Vwilliams434

Vwilliams434’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Slimy shower! Stinky room! Noisy!
The arms of the chair were black it was so gross! Smelled like sewage!
  Carnival Glory Deck Plans