3. Koningsdam
Terrible food, like bad airplane food and no seasoning, odd combinations of food, and a glass of wine goes for $18, going to dinner is a 2 hour affair, fraudulent charges(watch your statement, they try to charge you), charged me $148 for a spa service I didn't even receive, rude spa staff that treat you like crap, nothing to do on board. The most exciting thing was bingo. One small pool for adults, and 2 small jacuzzis, and one small pool for kids. The ship is always swaying back and forth like I've never experienced before. I will never go on this boring, terrible cruise line again! Don't waste your time! You'll be disappointed! You're better off going on a direct flight to a beach. After all was said and done this trip cost me over $5,000. Totally not worth it by no means. Totally disappointed and upset about the whole vacation.

I hated everything but our steward!

Koningsdam Cruise Review by Oliviaw