3. Carnival Vista
This is the worse experiense ever. So many issues. The rooms do not have ventilation. So many lint fibers and dust are flying in the room. Imagine the rooms have not been ventilated for 4 years but everyday changing of bedings and releasning dust and lint. I asked for airpurifier they did not have it. It causs allergy,sneezing and coughing all the time. They charged me for spa for 2 persons,me and my daughter, and then they said my daughter can´t use it because she is not 18. I have attached some photos to show that during booking it does not say it is 18 plus no where. They refused to refund. The internet does not let you to make whatsapp calls. Even if you pay extra. I told them the issue and they said it is my whatsapp problem and my contact list. The room is much smaller than it is supposed to be. You can't walk in it. They told me go and measure it!I said does any body come to see if I am right while I am mesuring?they said NO. They refused to change my cabin although they had empty ones. Towels were stained, the first night I saw a big yellow spot on my bed seems that somebody had pee on it. I called them to change it. Some crew members are very rude and not helpful at all. I will update my review because there are a lot to share but i do not have space. Actually their internet does not let me toupload photos. I will do it as soon as I got off.

Scamming and low poor quality

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by Golbarg