3. Viking Kadlin
This trip was by far the best vacation my husband and I have ever taken. We added on the 3 day Paris excursion prior to departure and it made the trip even more amazing. The walking food tour is highly recommended. The rooms were more than adequately sized, the food was spectacular, and the staff onboard were all so attentive (and had a great sense of humor to boot). We did an excursion at every port and the guides were all informative and made our trip that much more enjoyable. We especially enjoyed Monet's Gardens and the day long Normandy excursion. We learned so much about France and its history while also having the most luxurious vacation we have ever taken. In addition, getting picked up and dropped off at the airport made our vacation stress free and seamless. We will absolutely be taking a Viking Cruise again in the future. I cannot recommend Viking highly enough!

Amazing

jennwilc’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Kadin price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D
The room was adequately sized and there was plenty of storage for the week. It was cleaned twice daily. Filip, the cabin steward, was excellent.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins