Marella Explorer Cruise Review

Amazing Cruise!

Marella Explorer Cruise Review by AlexPlant

• Sail Date: Nov 2019
  • Destination: the Western Mediterranean

This was my first cruise, I was with 3 other people who had been on cruises before but not with tui. I found the whole experience amazing and very worth the money!

There were special staff members who’s names are below;

- Ian (Indigo)

- George

- Dindin (Rooms)

- Jamie (DJ)

- Paul (Latitude 53)

- Dmitri x2 (Indigo)

These staff members made sure we had the best experience by always being polite; saying hi every time we saw them and always keeping our drinks topped up once they noticed they were empty. Ian gave me and my partner handshakes and high-fives once he knew it was time for us to go home and he knew which alcoholic drinks would suit us best and recommended drinks for us which were good!

Jamie always spoke to us when he saw us and was a good dj. Played songs we requested and it was my mother in law’s 50th birthday and he shouted her out and sung happy birthday to her which made it very special for her.

Dindin was always smiling and polite when he needed to clean the room and there were times when we forgot things from the cabin and had to go back when he was cleaning and he didn’t mind us going back to get what we needed.

Paul was very talented and very funny to watch during the rendition of a classic spanish song in Vista restaurant when he did a funny dance for us all.

The 2 Dmitri’s also made us feel good when they spoke to us in detail about their experiences on the ship and how happy it made them!

The shows were fantastic and unique to the cruise and the comedian we had, had us in stitches! (Lee Evans tribute)

We will definitely come back for another tui cruise and yes i would 100% recommend the canary island cruise to anyone that is skeptical or wondering whether or not to go, do it! You won’t regret it.

AlexPlant's Full Rating Summary

Cabin was always clean and the bed was always made freshly in the morning and evening, no dust or cobwebs or any sort of dirtyness. The shower was good as this is an important factor for me on choosing cabin.

AlexPlant