3. Celebrity Reflection
Just got off the Reflection on a great cruise. With some small hiccups overall but nothing that was easily rectified. I had 2 aft cabins 9380/82 which was great opening the divider between them. The views were terrific and never any issue with soot or to much sun, very little overhang on them. The deck has a small table and yes they have the much debated leg/foot rests there. It was always a great relaxing view to be seen. The cabin itself was a cabin, not the biggest but plenty of room to store everything with left over space. Cabin attendant Collin was one of the best I have ever had. Very attentive, room was always clean when I came back from breakfast and turned down after dinner. He was very friendly and able to accommodate the requests we had. The walk was never an issue from the elevators and actually was most welcome all the time. Overall the ship was in wonderful shape. I did notice a little wear and tear in some seating, but the strange thing was they were replaced when I went back. They are doing a great job on the overall preventive maintenance on the ship. Tables were cleared very quickly in the Oceanview and at Café al Bacio. Yes there were some times when the Café was overwhelmed with people playing cards and just reading at the tables which made it unfortunate not to get a table. The staff there new my morning and evening orders by heart by day 2. English breakfast tea in morning, and African Solstice in the evening after dinner. Middle of day was mix of whatever I found interesting, cappuccino, americano etc. The shows were all entertaining that I went to and enjoyed them fully. The different musicians, house band etc were all very good and entertaining. Opus was very good when I ate there, also ate a bunch of times in the Oceanview. Sunny, waiter, and the Sommelier, forgot her name, were both great and very attentive and helped me out with different selections for food and wine. Oceanview was a step up from past cruises in different foods. The Thanksgiving extravaganza was well done, personally I ate the stir fry that day. Overall I found this to be one of the most attentive staffs on the 11 cruises I have been on. Not sure how to explain it but the service just seemed a step up overall from my last few cruises, mostly celebrity. Not that there was anything wrong with others but this one just was wonderful an friendly. Stops Grand Cayman, Tendered in and wandered thru town. Been here many times and overall just enjoy the vibe of the island. Did have a good laugh, we had the typical rain storm in the Caribbean ie10 minutes and sun comes out. I was wandering back to the tender during this, everyone else was running because of the rain, me just walked. I got soaked, a couple people asked me why I didn't run back or why the rain didn't bother me. I was like, well by the time we tender back to the ship Ill probably be dry, which I was except for a few spots on my shirt. It was a warm rain and refreshing anyway Cartagena, Columbia What a wonderful city. Did a tour with Dora the Explorer, off ship excursion and highly recommend a tour with her. Its a city, its hot and gets crowded. its also has a lot of history and wonderful architecture in the old city. She is very entertaining and friendly, highly recommend it. Colon, Panama Port is a work in progress, in 2 years I say this will be a great stop, there is a lot of construction going on. Others in my group went on some tours and were very enjoyable they said. I did the ship day thing and loved it. Costa Rica Fun beautiful stop. Did a chocolate and Canal tour. Was fun interesting and very hot. Saw sloths, howler monkeys and more. Great stop Costa Maya Mexico Port is fun maze, did Maya Chan off ship beach. Will go back again very easily. Just read the TripAdvisor reviews there is noting I can say wrong with the place. Yes the road there is a dirt road along the ocean and it has potholes. Its Mexico. Its part of the charm. Cozumel. Wandered around port bought stuff lots of ships in very busy overall great deals Embarkation Had a notice the week before the cruise about delay on boarding. This was due to the transatlantic journey it was coming from. No issues went on board around 1 ish with no problems Disembarkation. Well this was interesting, not the fault of Celebrity, day after Thanksgiving and guessing Customs was short handed. There were long lines for people who were not US citizens. This caused delays and at 945 finally they told everyone to start leaving. Walked thru customs with a quick look at passports and done. Uber/Ride share was a breeze to get and off to airport for flight home.

Wonderful ship and crew

bikerunner’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C1
Great aft cabin, clean, no soot issues at all. Great aft views
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins