3. MSC Divina
This was my first cruise on MSC. I was very apprehensive, as all the reviews were negative. Embarkation was find. Our cabin and steward were great. The food in the dining room not so great. Food had no flavor and meat was tough. One night they had crab cakes. I could not find an ounce of crab. Only mashed potato filling. Food in dining room was a step above dining room. Waiter in dining room was a little disorganized. His manager watched him constantly, which made him nervous. Lounge entertainment was lacking and boring. A lot of entertainment started too late at night (disco 11:30 pm). I enjoyed the theatre shows, but they could have been longer than 30 minutes. 1 English channel until crossing the Atlantic. After that we lost it for the rest of the trip. They offered us free movies, which had problems with the pixels halfway through the movie. Others had the same problem. Communication was bad. Usually you have tv channel with cruise director informing you of all activities. Everybody was confused what time the ship was leaving San Juan. The time was not clear. Everybody had to get off ship until immigration was completed. Some were not able to get off before 5pm. Nobody had a clue when we could get back on the ship. No announcements, different answers. Elderly sitting in terminal in wheelchairs waiting to get back on. We finally got back on at 7pm. Left San Juan at 1:30 am.

Communication problems

jeanette619’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2
Our room was great. It was an aft state room and very roomy. The balcony was very large (2 lounges an 2 chairs/small table. Very sheltered.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins