3. Celebrity Silhouette
This was a gift to travel with a friend, the ship was beautiful, the food excellent, the staff more than accommodating. The balcony room 7201 was cleaned twice daily with fresh linens, towels and necessities. The coffee was hot, fresh and available at all hours, dining room experience was superior. Mr. Nelson head waiter, Flip (Phillip) assistant waiter and Zsa drink waitress were outstanding in their field. Mr. Kevern was always wearing a smile, the excursion desk always helpful and friendly. I was so pleased with the cleanliness of the restroom and the ladies all calling us madam. I took so many beautiful pictures of the ship, enjoyed the shows immensely and all in all give it a 10 out of 10. The days at sea were filled with activities and games that were so much fun. I saw so many sights I’ve only seen on tv or a magazine and fulfilled my expectations.

Best vacation ever

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by Phyllisdaub

Phyllisdaub’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Silhouette price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 07 7201
Immaculate, staff more than helpful with all needs, my only complaint was no coffee before 7 am as I was up at 3 each morning because I didn’t want to miss a thing, but the ocean view cafe staff always made me a fresh pot every morning? The hot water was hot immediately, fresh linens daily and views breathtaking.
Vista Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins