3. Caribbean Princess
I love cruising the Caribbean Princess . I like the gym - it is big and has a great selection of machines and seminars in a large ,private place - unlike the newer ships. I wanted to experience the “new locks” at the Panama Canal. I love the new large TVs and great selection of movies and TV. I love the Medallion system. Great casino , great pools, great staff and food- of course there were minor negative things, but they were all taken care of. And I won the Pirate Sea Queen Poker Tournament. It cost 0 to enter and I won Princess casino chips. My cabin steward treated me like a VIP. I had an inside room on Lido - my favorite deck. - next to pool and buffet- and one staircase from the gym. The tours arranged by Princess were great . All in all it was a dream vacation The weakest point was the entertainment-the same show one day for 2 performances and then the next day for one in the Princess Theater. And one night they had a movie that was already in the room -

Always love the Crribbean Princess

Elmame’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IF
Wonderful cabin steward - I was solo so alot of room - great Tv and movie selection- quiet, and close to Buffet, pool, gym
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins