3. Caribbean Princess
We chose this cruise after much investigating dining, entertainment and other reviews. We were in cabin Emerald 735 with the obstructed view as they called it. The balcony was wonderful no obstruction st all. If you wasn't to book I aft cabin I strongly suggest this one. Yes it was on top of club fusion but we heard absolutely nothing at all. The worst we heard was the hangers sliding back and forth on a day we had 10'15 ft. seas. Cabin steward Luis wss amazing The buffet I felt was very repetitious and somewhat cold when it came to food temp. My dining room waiter for the most part was Shane from Jamaica truly a class act Specialty dining for our anniversary was at the Crown Grill. It was outstanding. Bridget out server went over and beyond the call of duty to make our evening a night to remember. And lastly. Sabatinnis was my overall best. My favorite meal is Veal Parm but it wasn't on the menu. My hubby just happened to run into the main chef there and asked if he could make it. I was enthralled when Chef came to my table and said he was doing the dish. Above all I would absolutely day it was my personal favorite. We also dined at Planks which was very good and definitely worth the upcharge. Overall it was a great cruise. We also booked a cruise on Enchantment Jan 2021 back to back 14 days. This was a bucket list check off for us. And Todd Veautour, I couldn't imagine having that experience with anyone but you. It was an awesome anniversary cruise. And again I can't stress if you get the chance to book aft go for Emerald 735.

I had the time of my life !

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by Lizzie Veautour

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Cabin steward Luis wss amazing

And lastly.

We also dined at Planks which was very good and definitely worth the upcharge.

This was a bucket list check off for us.

It was an awesome anniversary cruise.

And again I can't stress if you get the chance to book aft go for Emerald 735.
Lizzie Veautour’s Full Rating Summary