3. Norwegian Bliss
Wanted to see the new Panama Canal - Crossing was great. I was impressed at the way this large ship could dock in port so easily. The sailing was very smooth and would be a great way for people afraid of getting sea sick to start cruising, as there was very little rocking of the ship at all. The buffet dining set up was very efficient and streamlined and was easy to get to and there was never much waiting time. The elevators at front and back of ship made it easy to get arount the ship.. The dining rooms were nice but we had to ask for shared dining for four nights before we had someone to share with and we shared with that person only because we asked her to share with us. She was also at a table seated alone when we asked her to join us. On other nights we would stand around the entrance to the restaurants and ask other couples to share our table. We were on a Norwegian cruise to the Carribean in Nov 2018 and the staff on that ship were the greatest people for asking about sharing and making a real effort to join people at tables. It's nice to have someone different to talk to at meals and we met some great people and made some new friends but most of it was through our own offorts. The entertainment was very good .

Passing under the Bridge of Americas and just clearing the top of the ship

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by barb12345

Wanted to see the new Panama Canal - Crossing was great.

I was impressed at the way this large ship could dock in port so easily.

The elevators at front and back of ship made it easy to get arount the ship..

The entertainment was very good .
barb12345’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Inside Stateroom
Cabin ID
Cabin was the smallest cabin I have ever been in - I should have paid more attention to the square size I guess.

Also felt that the sale cabins were much better priced in the end than what I paid. Due to distance and air travel, it is impossible to book last minute but I feel let down when I pay more for small cabin than big ones were selling for in the end
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins