Celebrity Edge Cruise Review

Best Cruise Ship we have ever sailed in our lives!!

Celebrity Edge Cruise Review by FLAGIRL1307

• Sail Date: Nov 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Edge Veranda Stateroom

We chose this cruise ship as we prefer Celebrity Cruises as they seem to do everything that we love the most. This ship we were excited to sail on during our favorite time of the year "The Thanksgiving Cruise" Hubby does not like to eat turkey thus perfect time for a vacation and me not to cook different meals for me and my better half.

From the moment we arrived by taxi you could see that even the Terminal at Port Everglades was special. We came at our arrival time of 1PM. We literally was on the ship in 15 minutes from the curb. The quickest boarding of our lives. Celebrity has it right as we had everything in our phone for easy check in. Credit Card information was done from home as well as check in. Once onboard it was totally different but in a good way the décor was just our speed and has me inspired to redecorate when I get back home.

We arrive at our room on the 8th deck forward 8132 to find our keys in a seal envelope. The room itself was the most beautiful as well as practical that we have ever had. Lots of room in the shower and bathroom with marble accents. The soaps were already in the shower and preferred over the individual sized shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel. It seemed to be of a very good quality. Please note hair dryer in a drawer under the sink. In the cabin the room was so beautiful you didn't want to leave. In fact there is a big screen tv at the end of the bed with guess what?! Current movies so therefore since I have been on 5 cruises this year alone it was better than any of them.

We than tried out the Magic Carpet an had a drink. Service everywhere was great especially if you compare it to land. I could go on about this ship forever. I also think I should even be writing this review as I would love to keep this ship to myself. But hey why not share. Anyway we are already booked for Apex when she arrives next year. I can't even imagine what the improvements will be as this ship was prefect.

Note to self always book shore excursions onboard. Booked a Catamaran Snorkeling trip in Cozumel which was by far one of the best we ever had. In Costa Maya we thought we knew better and went to the beach on our own. Big mistake either do not go and stay on the ship or book a beach day through the ship. We were taken for a ride so to speak just happy we are safe and sound now at home.

Specialty Restaurants book Brunch on a seas day after you have slept late at the Le Grand Bistro amazing lobster tails, crab claws, mimosas, Bloody Mary's Crepes made to order couldn't even eat the rest of the day. Last night Fine Cut Steakhouse wine list is amazing if they don't have what you are looking for they will find it. Best lamb chops and Brownie Sunday for dessert.

FLAGIRL1307's Full Rating Summary

Edge Veranda Stateroom

Costa Maya

We should have taken a shore excursion instead we took a bus to the beach and got scammed. Ended up spending $191. to go to the beach at El Faro. If you see a guy name Frankie run away.

Catamaran tour

Best value and time spent!

View All 151 Catamaran tour Reviews