3. Norwegian Bliss
Great prices for the 21 day cruise. Ports of call were on my bucket list. Shows on the cruise were amazing. Appreciated the upgrade on my room. Great food choice and plenty of restaurants. Travelled with friends. Will cruise again and took advantage of the CruiseNext offer. Purchased $1000 worth of coupons for future salings and got a $500 credit immediately on my account. Staff and crew were fantastic. Shore excursions were super. Participated in some of the great activities they offered. Jersey Boys, Six, These Guys and the magician and the hypnotist were so good. As well as the Beatles and The Prohibition show. Harold at the Atrium bar always made sure we were looked after drink wise. Also the number of bars on the ship were great and fun when we did our bar crawl. The casino too was lots of fun and offered lots of poker or slot contests to participate in. This being my first cruise was absolutely amazing and one I will always remember. Only thing missing was popcorn. Something for every age and gender on the cruise. Information on the Panama Canal was fantastic.

First time sailing. Ship and shows were great and frendly and excellent staff.

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by wendypgarner

wendypgarner’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Family Oceanview with Large Picture Window
Cabin O1
Cabin was very roomy and had room to store and hang my clothes and also to entertain some guests. Loved the bathtub. Lighting around the bed was a very nice touch.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins