3. Norwegian Bliss
I chose this cruise because it covered many ports that have been on my bucket list, all within the same cruise. The embarkation in LA was a bit congested, and very difficult to hear any announcements regarding boarding groups, so people were confused as to where and when to get on board. The ship and my cabin were very good. Dining was good except the menus in the dining rooms never seemed to change. Got quite boring after about a week into the cruise. Specialty dining helped with the boredom, and the buffet was pretty good. Jersey Boys was excellent, but only offered 4 showings, so it was always very crowded. Ports and sea days were all well spaced and excursions offered were good. I found that the service was all top notch. All in all, very good cruise! I might not choose the very same cruise again, but I will definitely cruise with NCL again, as evidenced by the fact that I am Platinum status.

Good cruise

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by HorseshoeHanna

HorseshoeHanna’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BX
Good location except balcony overlooked the roof of the Waterfront. Not terrible however. Cabin was roomy with plenty of storage. Had to ask cabin steward to move the couch away from the closet doors, as it was too tight to get into the hanging clothes.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins