3. Crown Princess
We postponed an earlier cruise on Princess because of a medical concern for my wife. We had not been on a Princess cruise in a while; and we found out why when we went on this cruise. There was no way that we would consume enough alcohol to make the "package" worth while. However, when we saw the prices of a so-so bottle of wine, we wished that we had not gone on a Princess cruise again. The real complaint was that every one of the balconies above us stuck out far enough that we had absolutely no privacy. Anyone on their balcony could see us as we sat on the balcony chairs and even in the cabin. Also there was so much rust on the ship, you had to be careful not to rub against it as you turned around a corner. The food was mediocre at best. We liked some of the musicians (those who played dancing music). The gym was ok, but the equipment was not well maintained. Internet was terrible. Your Medallian Class required us to completely re do our internet capabilities on our devices. I should never have bought an internet package...it was worthless and the frustration level it caused me was beyond description...and the guy at the internet office could barely speak English...and he spent a total of about 10 minutes trying to get me connected...and I never did. As I said several times before (both on ship and afterwards, I will never go back on Princess Cruises. Oh yeah, we've been on over a year's worth of cruises with Princess. But never again. I want to be taken off your email list.

Drink package

paulstrahan1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB
Our suite was tiny compared with others we have booked thru Princess.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins