3. Celebrity Silhouette
Just got off a 9 day Celebrity Silhouette cruise down to the Southern Caribbean! So disappointed we picked this cruise. Food in dining was repetitive, tasteless, and portions extremely small! Service in the dining room was poor and slow.....and I think it is a ploy to force folks into the speciality restaurants! Entertainment was mediocre, except for final show! Cruise Director was obnoxious! Captains Club was a joke.....limited drink menu and appetizers scarce to none! Ports were some of my favorites! Request from day one for a large table at main dining was ignored! Thanksgiving meal consisted of sliced pressed turkey, a extremely small scoop of stuffing and sweet potatoes, with a liquid cranberry sauce! Turkey and stuffing in the buffet was much better! Plus service in Main dining was painfully slow! Celebrity should be ashamed of that meal! Our cabin attendant was the shining star of our cruise, always greeting us with a friendly smile! Dinner at Tuscan Grill was excellent! The Girl Power presentation praised the “Me Too” movement and the Women in White in Congress at the State of the Union.....guess Celebrity is a pretty Liberal loving agency! I feel that Celebrity promotes a class system on ships, You don’t get that warm friendly feeling anymore! Aqua Class goes to Blu, Suite Class goes to Luminae, and inside cabin or “steerage” is forced to Main Dining or the Oceanview Cafe! We did enjoy the Solarium Pool on Sea Days! The big pool was a mob on Sea Days! Guess I will be sticking with Royal Caribbean! Celebrity has lost my business!

Disappointment!

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by gzyteck

Food in dining was repetitive, tasteless, and portions extremely small!

Captains Club was a joke.....limited drink menu and appetizers scarce to none!

Ports were some of my favorites!

Request from day one for a large table at main dining was ignored!

Dinner at Tuscan Grill was excellent!

We did enjoy the Solarium Pool on Sea Days! The big pool was a mob on Sea Days!

Guess I will be sticking with Royal Caribbean!

Celebrity has lost my business!
gzyteck’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Silhouette price drops

Inside Stateroom
Our cabin was spacious, one of the largest I ever had!
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins