3. MSC Meraviglia
It's a relatively new cruise, still has that "new car smell". I'm comparing it with my experiences in RC and NCL. I like the variety in the spoken languages, that's the idea for traveling abroad! The theater shows were good and varied, different everyday (like 6 days of shows!) with three presentations everyday so there's no excuse for skipping, the production is better in RC though. Improv shows were really funny! Food was good, not as varied as RC or NCL but still good. We had all dinners in the main dining room and breakfast on the buffet (but disembarkation day we did Waves, sit down menu restaurant, free). We had the Fantastica experience so we used the included room service for breakfast on some port days. Fewer pool activities/entertainment like the belly flop competition (RC) or the best legs on the sea (NCL), they have a DJ on the pool area but not live music. On the other hand, you don't have to go far away to find a quiet spot and still be close to the pools and bars. We had an internet package (6gb for four devices) and it was good for the two of us, but it was slow the first 2-3 days. Summarizing, good cruise for the price, would like to try sea side or sea view.

First MSC and I'll try it again

MSC Meraviglia Cruise Review by damnusername

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Balcony Stateroom

Summarizing, good cruise for the price, would like to try sea side or sea view.
damnusername’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Meraviglia price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2
Good AC, balcony door close/seal great so you don't experience the annoying whistling sound, large enough balcony (we had aft which appeared larger than on the sides of the ship), shower slightly larger than RC. Con: smaller storage area compared with RC NCL.
Angkor Wat Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins