3. MSC Meraviglia
I took the Nov 24 2019 cruise. I've taken 4 Royal Caribbean cruise and one NCCL cruise in the past and this was our first time with MSC. When reviewing cruises, I always look at the level of service for the amount paid. For half the cost of other ships, I was able to have a beautiful aft balcony in a pretty new ship. Other reviewers complained about the service or lack of service or English fluency but I didn't experience this. Customer service was less "Americanized" than other cruise lines - - workers don't have constant fake smiles on their faces or pretend to be interested in my day, but I actually preferred this. I personally don't feel like making small talk for 10 minutes before ordering dinner. The workers were friendly without being overbearing. I found the food pretty good even if it wasn't quite as great as some other cruise lines. If you are picky or used to Michelin star restaurants, maybe try a cruise line designed for luxury and not a mid to budget cruise liner. The entertainment was engaging. I found the dancers and vocalists very talented although the production wasn't as high as Royal Caribbean (sets, costumes). The improv comedy was hilarious and the Cirque de Soleil was very cool. Much of the entertainment was in other languages (Italian, Spanish, Portuguese) which I enjoyed. If you prefer to only be around English speakers, Carnival might be better for you (or just don't take a cruise). It's true that there weren't tissues in our bathroom, but there was always extra toilet paper. Embarkation and disembarkation was faster than I have experienced in the past. On port days the wait was typical and I found if there was a long line I could find a much shorter line on the other gangway. I would do definitely consider MSC again, especially if it remains as economical as this cruise.

Great value, good service

ivey99’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Meraviglia price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2
The room was well decorated, pretty typical for a newer ship. The storage was tighter than other cabins we've had but was sufficient for the two of us. Our aft balcony was plenty large (and our friends in 10376 had an enormous balcony).
Angkor Wat Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins