3. Norwegian Bliss
I personally love all kinds of infrastructure. The Panama Canal has been in my bucket list for quite sometimes. Going for 21 days, coast to coast and through the Panama Canal locks, this is probably the best cruise in my opinion. The price was right. The ports of call were amazing. Since I knew most of the restaurant and bar staff on this ship from my last cruise to Alaska in May, my cruise went great and pleasant. We greeted each other like old friends. I was traveling alone and in a studio cabin. I have to say that this cabin is just right for me. It's so functional and comfortable. I wish I could take the bed home with me because it was so comfortable. My room attendant Ms. Chen was very accommodating. She works around my schedule because I sleep in until late afternoon. The front desk staff Mr. Jumphot was very competent. The 3 main dining rooms staff trying their best to seat everyone though the wait is long. The food was great and worth the wait. The bars staff were cheery and happy. My shore excursions were fabulous. If you are going this cruise, make sure you sign up for the excursion especially for Catagena and Antigua, Guatemala, you won't regret it. But sign up early because these two are the most popular tours and it filling up real quick. I didn't go to any of the shows because it was the repeat from my last Alaska cruise. But I truely enjoyed the live bands on this ship, The Familiar Stranger which is the island band from the Carribean and Siglo the band which everybody loves.

Best Value Cruise

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by SoloistPro

SoloistPro’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Studio Stateroom
Cabin T1
Corner room next to entrance to studio hall but further away from the elevators so hardly anyone using this door at all. Nice and peaceful. Very functional and comfortable room.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins