3. Caribbean Princess
We wanted to see part of the Panama Canal locks. Plus all the ports were places we had not been too. Our first princess cruise. A smaller ship, older crowd but we truly had a wonderful time. It was my husband (45) , myself (44) & my daughter (20). It was a grad from college trip for my daughter! Food was delicious! Entertainment amazing. Loved Project 5 , performances, etc. Buffet was awesome and tonneau of variety and vegetarian options for myself. Pop package was disappointing with only one diet option of Diet Coke. We were used to royal Caribbean any diet flavour. Dining room was great food but not great vegetarian options . Excursions we did 3 with ship and 2 on our own. Short port times in a few places though . Very relaxing cruise as not a lot of activities on board as per our previous cruise experiences on royal Caribbean.

Panama Canal Cruise

JulieFedorvich’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IC
Clean, small - served its purpose
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins