3. Carnival Ecstasy
I was on the ship for the 11/14 and 11/18 cruises. I must admit it was a WHOLE different group of people on the 4 day cruise vs the 5 day cruise. Everyone complains of a smell on the ship. I only smelled a slight odor in the Jacksonville port near the atrium bar. After that, I did not smell anything of what previous cruisers complained of. The staff was amazing on this ship. I spent most of my time in the alchemy bar and atrium bar. Zoran, Richard and Nelson are fun to harass. However watch out for Rosita's drinks... they sneak up on you. The do "happy hours" in the casino bar on embarkation day and when we are in Nassau. The stopped smoking at the bar which made the area a little easier to hang out in. Food was meh on the ship. It was nice trying the new brunch menu but the only thing I found enjoyable is the granola. Igor in the MDR at least kept my meals interesting. Alex the cruise director is super awesome! I will book another cruise with him again. Freeport - Taino beach with open bar was worth every penny. It takes a little to get the drinks flowing but once the waitress sees you, she will bring you doubles upon doubles. The sand was super soft. Nassau - I walked to Graycliff and Watlings. Unfortunately it was raining so the tour was limited. HMC - I rented Villa C. It was perfectly located. Not too far from food. Close to the bars. Not too close to the loud music. B2B - This was my first and now I am hooked. I booked the same room so I did not have to pack my suitcase on the first debarkation day. The hotel coordinator person on the ship sent a small gift, we took a group picture (there was 4 of us) and we had a "welcome" drink at 9:45 as the last of the first group of cruisers were leaving the ship. We did a quick customs thingy and were back partying around 10:45 when the first group of the next cruisers were coming aboard. If I have any complaints, well I have two... one is I felt there were not enough activities (dance classes, deck parties) going on during the day. Second is the attitude of some of the other cruisers. You're on vacation. Leave your negativity at home. Bad attitudes can certainly foul up a room.

My first B2B

O&P Cruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Ecstasy price drops

Interior
Cabin 4B
I heard SO many gripes before during and after my cruise. This room was fantastic. It was quiet. Great water pressure. No smells in the room or in the hallway. Arnel the room steward was quick to clean my room even though he felt I was a challenge since I napped so much lol.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins