3. Norwegian Star
I chose to schedule this—my first—cruise trip, to spend some time with good friends and visit places I've never seen. I was especially interested in visiting Santorini, Greece and Montenegro. Nevertheless, I was disappointed when, after starting the trip, was informed that both destinations were cancelled. Furthermore, the reasons were generic/non-specific and only given thru a letter left at my stateroom. For the "inconvenience," my stateroom (3 of us) was refunded $100 (to be divided by 3). Everyone also received a $22 refund for port taxes. In addition, we were offered a 20% discount on new trip reservations good for two years. I think the refunds were insufficient, and many passengers were disappointed with the port cancelations, and the reduction to time spent at the remaining ports, which were also changed/limited. Overall, the employees provided good service, and the ship was clean and fairly up-to-date. The food was tasty, but often at less than desired temperature (cold). There were at least two nights of terrible ship rocking, as I believe it battled stormy weather. I did enjoy spending time with my friends, but wish the experience was as we had planned it: Better! I don’t believe my next trip will be on Norwegian.

Nice Employees, Good Food, Disappointing Itinerary Changes

jmrivera’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Star price drops

Inside
Cabin IC
The stateroom Stewart was great! We had 3 beds, and the top bed was a bit tuff: A bit uncomfortable. Space was tight but fair.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins