3. Norwegian Getaway
My sister booked us on the Getaway. It was my first time cruising. From embarking it was smooth going and so was the disembarking. The Getaway was super clean and our steward was the best. He kept our cabin clean and when we needed something or information he was there for us. We ate at the Taste food was excellent and so was the service all the way from the hostesses, waiters, Matre’D and the assistant Matre’D. We also ate at Moderno’s which was great a totally different experience. O’Sheehan was pretty good also. Ports was nice. I plan on going on another cruise on the Getaway. If you want a great time the Getaway is the one. I am disabled and my sister had to push the wheelchair for me, if a member of the staff seen she was having problems they came and helped us. Thank you for reading.

Everyone was so nice

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by Bernina1100

Bernina1100’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Clean and steward is very helpful. Shower is totally fantastic great water pressure.
  Norwegian Getaway Deck Plans