3. Norwegian Getaway
This cruise was fun! My room steward Joseph was the best! Food was delicious, just could've had more variety on meats. Would've love more seafood dishes. Even though it was an amazing trip. I feel some of the staff could benefit from diversity training. While sitting out on the deck there wasn't ever an episode where my family were asked if we needed anything. Everyone around us enjoyed this service, but whenever we needed refreshed drinks we would have to walk to the bar to get it. Not only did he get them drinks , but he came back after serving them to let them know if they needed anything he was their man. My husband called the waiter over and told him we would like to order drinks. He said he needed to go get a receipt signed and he would be back. After waiting about 30 minutes or so my husband went to get drinks. While he was gone the waiter came by and said " I see he's getting your drinks, so I said we waited so long on you we thought you forgot. Then, he said he was just stopping by to tell us he'll be back, because he had another receipt to go get signed. So that was as close as we got to getting served, by our last day st sea we could see things wasn't going to change, so we complained. Then he came over twice to check on us. The ship was great, ports, activities were fun. My 8y/o daughter didn't enjoy the Splash academy, she felt like it she was going to the babysitters. I wished they had more fun stuff for 18-20 year olds. Our son ended up spending extra time working out, because he wasn't interested in parties. But the whole family enjoyed our time together.

My best cruise!

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by Collinsvacay

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

The ship was great, ports, activities were fun.

But the whole family enjoyed our time together.
Collinsvacay’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB
The best, we loved our room. It didn't disappoint!
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins