Norwegian Star Cruise Review

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by Rosaral575

• Sail Date: Nov 2019
  • Destination: the Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window

I chose this cruise because my family and some friends were going on a reunion. The cruise was simply amazing. The staff was friendly and professional and they always followed up with our requests. Our stateroom housekeepers always kept our room clean and provided soap and other items when I asked for them. The food and services were excellent. My family and I always ate our meals in the buffet or the restaurants on board. The quality of the food was incredible, and I was amazed that there was a variety of cuisines available each day. The staff did a great job in preparing the food and taking their time in cooking before serving the food to us during meals. I really enjoyed the production shows and entertainment provided to us each night. The performers did an amazing job with the songs, dances, and other acts during the shows. The cruise director was excellent because he was so funny and he kept us entertained. I also enjoyed the shore excursions because we got to tour the towns and cities where the ship was docked. It was worthwhile getting to experience a different culture and seeing other places unlike the ones back home in the United States. The services on the ship were excellent as well, based on my experiences with the onboard photographers and Guest Services. In general, I enjoyed my cruise on the Norwegian Star, and I would definitely go on a cruise with the Norwegian Cruise Line again in the future.

Rosaral575's Full Rating Summary

Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window

I really liked the cabin. There was enough room for me and my family to do our activities. The cabin was always kept clean and organized by the housekeepers. The housekeepers always made our beds and provided items to us when we requested them. I loved the oceanview porthole because we got to see the ocean outside when the ship was sailing. In general, the cabin was convenient for me and my family.

City Tour

Venice was beautiful, I really enjoyed it.

View All 32 City Tour Reviews