3. Norwegian Pearl
We joined this cruise with friends that had already booked. A surprising 1st time adventure in a cruise ship. We were concerned about sea-sickness, turned out to be not an issue at all. The cruise was 11 days and it was hardly enough time to experience all that the ship has to offer. Getting on and off the ship was sometimes a challenging experience, I think there must be something they could do to expedite the process. The food was excellent. We ate in ALL the restaurants. I would recommend the inclusive drink package - makes things so much easier. The NCL casual dress policy is a real incentive for us, who wants to put a jacket and tie on vacation every day? I would recommend NCL to everyone. We found the initial booking a negative experience, rushed by the NCL agent, felt pressured to complete "Right now", without clear details. Followup calls to the agent had to be placed multiple times and had no additional info. Their goal is clear: " Make The Sale! " I would not book directly with NCL again. Rather use a travel agent I think.

Wonderful 1st time experience!

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by dannyrideout

I would recommend NCL to everyone.

dannyrideout’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Family Balcony
Cabin B2
Loved the balcony, would recommend to everyone. Was cleaned every day very well. The turn-down service is a nice touch. Good size, even for tall, big guys.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins