3. Norwegian Bliss
Traveled with Norweijan 4 times prior to this cruise. First 2 were amazing! Second 2 did not deliver. This was the 3rd strike. Except for Margaritaville, the food was awful. Cagney's was the worst. Length of time at some sit down restaurants was ridiculous. I had low expectations for the buffet, but they fell short anyway. Dried out proteins. Flavorless everything else. Ran out of foods the first week. There was little talent. The singer in Familiar Strangers can't sing anything but flat. And so loud that you can't eat in the restaurant above it. 6 comics, 3 hosts: host #3 was bad & 3 of the comics were really bad. 1 I did not see. Terrible averages. Games held by cruise staff were amazingly dull or stupid. Even the contestants didn't seem to understand what was going on. Why St. Maarten and Antigua are on the schedule is a mystery to me. Both fairly dull and not much to do in either. There are many other ports they could have offered. One last thought...I'm on vacation not a shopping spree. I hate having shopping shoved down my throat on a daily basis.

Who checks the food? Who hires the talent? Why this port?

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by dorybook

dorybook’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD
Almost forgot to mention the mysterious noises in the walls of my cabin. Fixed once but it didn't take. Second time it took forever for them to show up and they wanted me to wait in my cabin until they did. Don't think so! I had a balcony cabin on deck 10 on the starboard side.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins