3. Norwegian Breakaway
My husband and I have traveled on several cruise ships and we went on our first Norwegian Cruise last week (The breakaway). We were looking forward to our vacation but ended up very disappointed. From the first day we experienced terrible customer service. The bartenders we so unfriendly at several of the bars we had visited that we decided to just not go. One of the gentleman even made a rude comment to us on the last day when my husband ordered a soda. We tried to make a reservation for a comedy show on our first day on the ship, only to be told they were already all booked. How disappointing! My husband enjoys steaming and booked the spa for the trip only to find several days the steam room wasn’t working properly. I had purchased a one day spa and encountered a couple having relations in the sauna. It was not a great experience. Our waitstaff at dinner was hit or miss. Some were friendly and others were not. It just wasn’t what we were accustomed to while traveling with other cruise lines. I apologize for having negative things to say. I wish that I was writing to tell you how great of a time we had, we were just so disappointed that I wanted to bring awareness in hopes of improving the time of your future passengers

Never again