Viking Bragi Cruise Review

Viking Bragi Cruise Review by Oldmauibill

• Sail Date: Oct 2019
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

I very much enjoyed this cruise because of the ship and it’s excellent crew. The cabin was clean and neat with great housekeeping staff. Food choices were often a bit overwhelming during dinner. Breakfast and lunch were very good also. The wait staff in the lounge was very efficient and friendly. The staff often remembered my preference of beverage.

My only dislike were the size of crowds at various venues that we visited. The alternative choice of smaller groups with less famous attractions would be nice. Maybe not famous, but still interesting. More wineries, night time pub crawls, even old artisanry professions. Leather working, wood working. Even boat building. More bike touring.

I will cruise with Viking again.

The cabin was much nicer than the Corinthians hotel in Prague. That hotel had poor service and terribly prepared breakfast entrees. Poor facilities in the hotel room....eg. Only one luggage easel for four suitcases. No drawers for clothing. Bathtub was a waiting lawsuit for safety. Handicap bars in wrong positions and bathtub bottom was different elevation than the floor. Poorly designed room facilities wound up injuring one of my toes to the extent that I could not participate in walking tours for the remainder of the trip because shoes with closed toes would not be possible to wear. Lucky to have brought a pair of Hawaiian flip flops to hobble around in. Bare skin on long haul aircraft for return flight to my home in Hawaii.

Thanks for spoiling me on the boat. I will never go to that hotel in Prague again. I mean never!.

Oldmauibill's Full Rating Summary

Veranda Stateroom

The cabin was extremely neat and clean. Fresh bath towels when needed. Bed was quite fresh and comfortable. As I mentioned earlier in my review that the service and facilities of the ship were far and away better than the hotel in Prague

Oldmauibill