• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

crusty guy
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Nov 2019
Cabin: Standard Interior Stateroom

I choose this cruise for one reason only the ports of call, I was excited to get guided tours around, no thinking, no getting lost but after the third terrible excursion, I cancelled the rest of them. Cruise Asia is a terrible provider of excursions and does not even give a bottle of water all day. (note average age of traveler is 65+ and the hottest ports of call in the world)

The literature of the excursions were lies in comparison to actual trips, plus the time given for each area of interest was ridiculously short. If you needed a restroom you missed it.

I found the ship tired, the food tired, and I appreciate the hard working men and women on the ship but they were tired too.

Standard Interior Stateroom

The room was not bad, just tired with older lights decor and little amenities

Port Reviews

Hong Kong

Due to the unrest I did not spend time here.

Da Nang

wish I could tell you about it but got sick on ship food.

Nha Trang

I went exploring on my own, Its not hard to do, just went to the "main street" walked around had some excellent food.

Sihanoukville

This is the most dilapidated place on the ports of call. hired a driver did a lap of the area ate some good crab. This is the 3rd world. This is a place to miss.

Bangkok (Laem Chabang)

Went to Pattaya both days there. Just go to walking street head back towards the beach and adventure will find you. Also recommend going to the easykart track.

Koh Samui

This is a sleepy island with the best feel of Thailand. Wish we spent more time here. You can find beauty, adventure, and a perfect cafe here.

26 Helpful Votes