3. Crown Princess
I chose the cruise for the ports and these ports of call because we had not been there before. We had cruised on Princess line before and gone on more than 20 cruises in the past, but this time had an exceptional 10 days and the vacation exceeded my expectations. This trip was great for the value we received. Yes, the decor was a little "tired" but the crew and their energy far made up for the old decor. We laughed, we played, we learned new things, we had a great week. I loved the crew and their hard work at keeping the ship clean. The food was exceptional in the dining room. The singers and dancers were excellent. They have a 24 hour International cafe were you can pick up cookies or pastries or desserts or even a light lunch. The medallion made the embarking process super fast. The cooking show with the gallery tour is something not to be missed. Very entertaining and enjoyable.

Exceeded Expectations