3. Genting Dream
We got on at Singapore, using the self check in kiosks (staff readily helped). There was about 1 1/2 hours' wait after check in to board. The crowd consisted mostly of Chinese, Singaporean and Indian guests. We came from Australia but we are Chinese looking, so we blended right in. We mostly went to the dining rooms, as there was pandemonium at the buffet on most days.There were 2 choices, Western or Asian. We were disappointed with the Asian dishes, the staff sometimes brings the mains out and forgets the entree, and the dishes were served lauriat style (but such small servings!) and you had to share the dishes among you. The western food, IMO, was much better. The shows were good, we were impressed with the Russian performers. They had song and dance shows with a blend of acrobatics and magic. The Chinese acrobats show was also wow. There were times that activities were cancelled because there were not enough people joining. The main thing that put me off was the fact tat you have to walk through the Casino to get to the other side on 3 (yes, three!) floors of the ship. Not good as we had teenagers with us. The ropes course was good and challenging, as well as the rock climbing. The staff were very good and made us feel safe. My husband got quite cranky at times because a lot of the people were cutting the queues, and he would tell them off. The games were not as good as the ones in Princess, and there were very few game shows, and not well organised. Would I retrun? If the price is right, why not? but I would go with Princess or P and Ofirst for the same price .

Enjoyed some aspects of the cruise but not all

Genting Dream Cruise Review by nikocaps

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Asia

nikocaps’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Genting Dream price drops

The cabin was spacious, and the bathroom even had 2 sinks. There is a bar fridge inside and they gave you free bottles of water each day